Criminal Defense Lawyers in Savannah
Put an Aggressive Former Prosecutor on Your Side
If you are the target of a criminal investigation or you have been charged with a crime, it is important to understand that the decisions you make after your arrest could be critical to the outcome of your case. Call The Schneider Law Firm immediately if you are in trouble with the law. We can be in your corner and remain aggressive in protecting your rights as a defendant.
Why Choose Our Savannah Criminal Defense Firm?
Our firm’s founder, Mr. Cris Schneider, is set apart by many qualifications, including:
- 25 years of proven experience
- Former prosecutor with insider knowledge
- Selection for National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- Dozens of strong client testimonials
This experience and knowledge have proven to be extremely valuable. We fight back against all types of crimes, from DUI to murder and manslaughter. To put it simply, you cannot take any chances if you are caught up in the criminal justice system. It is far too easy to be coerced or even convinced to plead guilty when you could win at trial. You need an aggressive Savannah criminal defense lawyer who is well-respected in the legal community. You can trust our team to protect your best interests, rights, and freedoms.
We Defend a Wide Range of Criminal Cases
At The Schneider Law Firm, we believe that your best defense is to go on the offensive. Don’t get locked away if you could walk away. Talk to us and let us review the facts in your case.
We defend all types of criminal charges, including:
How Our Legal Team Works on a Case
We are not your average law firm – far from it. We are Savannah criminal defense attorneys with extensive courtroom experience and a track record of favorable verdicts.
How do we do it? We carefully plan out every strategic move in defending our clients. Our ability to craft and present convincing arguments to the jury has led us to be victorious in difficult, high-profile cases.
Our strategy for your defense could involve:
- Evaluating all police reports regarding the case
- Analyzing any witness reports
- Scrutinizing law enforcement and the legality of their actions
- Identifying the strongest defense strategy based upon the facts
- Crafting a strategically-planned defense case for presentation
- Filing pre-trial motions that could benefit the accused
- Working with the prosecutor to negotiate for lower charges
- Presenting the case at trial with skill and convincing arguments
Get in touch with us now for high-quality defense counsel with a proven record of positive verdicts.